Monday, August 3, 2015

About Me and Where I am Coming From

Pokemon has been one of my favorite gaming franchises.  The first gaming console my dad allowed me to get after working hard to get good grades in middle school was a green Gameboy pocket and Pokemon Red (so I could trade with my friend Alix who owned Blue).  My first Pokemon was Bulbasaur.  I continued to play these games through middle school through Generation 2 but when high school hit, I put these games aside for a while.  Mostly from peer pressure, I think.  Didn't want to be the guy who played these juvenile games, I had enough problems with popularity and being picked on.  But then college came around and I picked up at GBA SP and figured I would give Pokemon Ruby a try.  Since then, I have been playing and enjoying every mainstream game from the franchise.  I have completed a Pokedex from every generation of the game.

What will this blog be about? What ever topics I find interesting or need to be commented on regarding the series.  I hope to look at the games and see if there is something that could have been differently to improve the games or to propose hopes for the future games.  There will be a few article that are fanfic (I really hate using that word, but it appropriately describes what it is) with some neat ideas, I think. I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts on this great franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment